The challenge takes place between June 1st and September 3rd, during which time the reader pledges to read 20 books from his or her TBR in three months.
I took part last year and fulfilled my pledge.
So, for the summer of 2017 I plan to read the following 20 titles:
- Pieces like pottery by Dan Buri (318 p.)
- Beyond the wild river by Sarah Maine (336 p.)
- Entry Island by Peter May (544 p.)
- The widow’s house by Carol Goodman (368 p.)
- The long drop by Denise Mina (320 p.)
- The girl who was taken by Charlie Donlea (340 p.)
- Lost for words by Stephanie Butland (368 p.)
- Magpie murders by Anthony Horowitz (464 p.)
- The missing ones by Patricia Gibney (424 p.)
- Seas of snow by Kerensa Jennings (352 p.)
- The story of Arthur Truluv by Elizabeth Berg (240 p.)
- Two days gone by Randall Silvis (400 p.)
- Local girl missing by Claire Douglas (368 p.)
- The birdwatcher by William Shaw (336 p.)
- I found you by Lisa Jewell (352 p.)
- A place called Winter by Patrick Gale (354 p.)
- Call of the undertow by Linda Cracknell (256 p.)
- Malagash by Joey Comeau (182 p.)
- Evensong by Kate Southwood (240 p.)
- What she knew by Gilly Macmillan (496 p.)
Twenty titles and 7,058 pages.
This will make a small dent in my TBR
Wish me luck!
On September 4th I will post my challenge results.